WIRE PRO 3000
The Wire Professional Line, composed by rasper (fast pre-shredder), blades mill and two zig-zag separators, has been designed to process and recover copper and aluminium either from cables or radiators.
Very environmentally friendly, with excellent dust suppression systems, no pollutants are released into the atmosphere, fully soundproofed for the lowest sound levels in the industry, this coupled with the smallest machine footprint for compact installation.
With a high- cutting capacity and air cooled, Guidetti Granulators allow to work with low energy consumption. Easy to use, with low operating costs, they distinguish themselves for the innovative pull-out mill that allows a quick and easy blade replacement, greatly reducing maintenance time.
High Quality, High Efficiency and High Production!
Please contact Metquip for further information.
- Italian made
- Can process Electrical cables (copper & aluminium) both flexible and rigid wired, and Radiators
- No dust emissions in to the atmosphere
- Soundproofed (the most soundproofed in this field)
- Lower energy consumption per ton of grinded cable
- Compact size
- Low operating and maintaining costs
- Innovative (equipped with an extractable mill for quick maintaining operation)
- Dimensions: 4000mm x 2000mm x 2000mm
- Weight: 5700kg
- Installed power: 100kW