Sincro Mill 415- Coming Soon!
The new compact granulators of the series SINCRO MILL allow to process simultaneous rigid copper cables and very thin ones, without the necessity of pre-selection and they are easy to maintain as ever.
The Sincro Mill is a fully integrated system that includes a blade granulator, a zig-zag separator, a turbo and separating table to ensure a perfect separation at the end of the cycle.
Thick metals coming from plugs, connectors, rigid copper wires, are separated directly from the zig-zag, while very thin cables are further reduced into the turbo, improving the quality of separation and reducing the loss of metals in the plastic to a value very close to zero.
Please contact Metquip for further details
- Italian made
- Conforms to CE rules
- Pre-arrangement for interface is optional
- Operators control station with programmable PLC
- The compact recycling system SINCRO MILL, combined with the pre-shredder PMG, is able to granulate cables of any dimension.
- No dust emissions in atmosphere
- Reduced acoustic pollution (decidedly lower than the other machines of this kind)
- Lower energy consumption per ton of grinded cable
- Lower cost of maintenance per ton of grinded cable
- Maximum recovery rate (over 99.9%) of the metals and plastics with guarantee of constant purity