The Sincro 530 Cable Granulation Machine granulates steel free cable and then separates the copper from the insulation to produce valuable clean copper granules. The SINCRO plants have been designed to recycle electric cables and copper/aluminium radiators by grinding the copper, aluminium and plastic or rubber insulation, and dry-separating them by weight. A pneumatic conveyor carries the granulated material from the granulator to the separation table, and the material is separated by vibration and air. The heavier material is expelled from the front of the machine, and the lighter plastic material comes out of the back. Dust is vacuumed from the separation chamber and deposited in the air cleaner chamber, an then a collection bin at the back of the machine. The machine is sound-proofed and equipped with a de-dusting system (no emission of dust into the environment).
- Mounted on common steel base for easy portability (easy to move, place and install).
- Choice of screen sizes (granule size), depending on material.
- Interchangeable separation tables for aluminium/copper radiators and electrical cables
- Small dimensions with low power requirements.
- Install anywhere – fully soundproofed enclosure and dust-collection system.
- Easy and rapid maintenance.
- No extra handling of material: granulated material is automatically transported by pneumatic conveyor.
- Increase your throughput and handle a wider range of material by incorporating a Guidetti pre-chopper or shredder.
- Dimensions: 2560mm x 1500mm x 2420mm
- Weight: 1800 kg
- Power/Phase: 22 kw
- Production Capacity: 300/400 kg/hr